Pearsons Auctions are proud members of Auction House UK, who this week have recorded its highest performing first quarter in the nine year history of the company. Between January ..Read More
Welcome to Pearsons Property Auctions
As a market leading Estate Agent, Pearsons hold regular property auction sales featuring properties and land from all across the county, Portsmouth and Waterlooville in the east to Southampton and the New Forest area in the west. Winchester, Romsey and Andover properties are often offered and the variety includes both rural and urban locations. There is a wide range of property types too with residential homes, investments, buy-to-let opportunities, commercial property, flats and bungalows. The land offered has included both sites with planning permission, strategic land, paddocks and woodland and the demand is always high.
The sales are held in The Hilton Hotel at the Ageas Bowl County Cricket Ground, West End. Here there are excellent facilities and with the auctions starting at 11 am in the mid-week they are always well attended.
In constant demand are investments with a good return, land with or without potential for development, unusual houses, commercial freeholds, long leasehold properties, property held on defective leases, flats including retirement apartments and bungalows. Any property where there is room to improve, from a basic redecoration to major building and structural work, is extremely popular and the prospect to enhance the value makes these possibilities reach excellent prices.
The Auction Department is located at our West End office and offers sellers a free market appraisal to include valuation, pricing and marketing advice.
The clear advantages in selling by auction are:
- The buyer will need to out-bid all others to be successful
- Contracts will exchange on the auction day therefore avoiding the usual risk of a sale agreed falling through, wasting time, causing stress and causing extra costs
- This method avoids the need to reply on opinion of value as there is no asking price and the buyers will in effect price the property themselves
- It also means that the seller does not have to decide who to sell to as the highest bid will succeed, ensuring the best price is achieved on the day
- This way of marketing will attract buyers from a much wider geographical area than offering locally and the more buyers there are the higher the price is likely to be
For more information please Contact Us